Monday, June 27, 2011

Problem Solving 101

Over these years have got these ideas burning in my bones,"this is a problem that is a problem" almost everywhere I go there tends to be one problem or the other but of recent I just discovered those problems arent actually where I am seeing them...they are actually with me..in other words i carry them with me so automatically where ever I go I tend to see a problem...
This my new discovery prompted me to want to share my seemingly eye opener with some one out there...
In case you are just like me why not take some few minutes to skim through me eye openers as i call them..
The first shock I had was to learn that most of the "Problems" we have aren't real ..(shocked to hear that too??) ..Imagine you going to a Doctor for a diagnosis on an ailment that has been a disturbance for weeks ..and all your Doctor could say was ..."Young man your tests show that you are very okay!!" what a dilemma...

1 comment:

  1. This is a very interesting article. I particularly admire the originality in those words. You should share this blog with your friends

    ReplyDelete